|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
12 members (davemy, Bob O, T&T, CharlieAndElaine, caribmichael, oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible),
437
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#95826
04/26/2016 11:10 AM
|
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 182 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 182 Likes: 1 |
When I type Leverick , my spell checker automatically substitutes Lovesick. Has the name changed? Do lovesick people congregate at Nick's place? Or does staying there make people lovesick - that can't be good for business. I'm confused.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 312
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 312 |
LOL! I've had that happen too 
* What we do in life echoes in eternity *
|
|
|
|
|
|
|