|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 769
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
13 members (SANFILIP, JohnW, roosterhead, mgh, Relaxed, CaribLarry, Kelann, MrTim-BTV, 2tannedfannies, Rover, snuba, 2 invisible),
355
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.
Log in to join the conversation and Like this content.
|
|
|
Re: Willy T
#347762
Jun 3rd a 10:20 PM
|
| by Manpot |
| Manpot |
Interesting perspectives on one of our surviving original attractions. The T is owned by Ewan and Heather who had "Fish and Lime" where the old JR was. I have been on the T probably more than most..my take? I have usually found it fun. I have found the staff to be friendly and enjoying the party they create.The odd thing to me..I think the food is pretty good!I It does get raucous but seldom out of hand. I think everyone should check it out for themselves at least once.Like you check out Foxys and the Soggy..Young folks are going to like it because of the party vibe.I've enjoyed seeing folks enjoy themselves and met some interesting folks..and, as said, enjoyed their food.IMHO..we need more places like that that have stuck to their roots and not gone upscale..
|
|
|
|
|
|