Member Spotlight
TomB
TomB
Virginia wishing STJ
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
ACTON, kygirl, makeshiftwings
Who's Online Now
13 registered members (sunmantwo, toast, BillR, geomo, tradewinds, AUCspouse, SANFILIP, stevel13, Jeannius, 4 invisible), 112 guests, and 76 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
as stated earlier Boucharda, there must ??? be a requirement to input vaccinated info to EHAS to gain an Approval document as in the past with a covid test....I THINK?!
94 2,364 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
6 hours ago
0 49 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
It reminds me of the smell of napalm, it definitely clears the airways and wakes you up. They are also great for making smores.
4 135 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
If the sand isn't occupied the beach is free
10 317 Read More
British Virgin Islands
10 hours ago
One of my favorite pastime doesn’t really matter where we are mooring. Tie 30 feet of line to one inner tube, Everyone using tubes connects and enjoy a cold beer while floating in the greatest place in the world.

We do grab a mooring at the baths and swim in

We also snorkel from the boat at Norman and Marina Cay
1 89 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 hours ago
Well Folks I have been in the Restaurant business and Car Rental for over thirty years , hence know where to go to eat and enjoy with various prices and budget at the same time. Lol.
15 761 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
You should not have to test in order to return to the mainland U.S. from the territory (U.S. Virgin Islands).
1 43 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by JasonHelmbrecht
[quote=bernk]Our November 11th flights were just cancelled and AA is not offering a refund, only rebooking or a voucher!!! I'm now scrambling to figure out all of our options, including flights to STT. A few questions:

Jason - Moorings is now sending out the 3-month schedule you posted recently. Have you seen anything official on this yet? I've been checking the port authority FB page, but haven't seen anything new.
Thanks.
59 2,512 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 09:48 PM
Headed down Monday for two weeks with Moorings,any live music going on.Also how is the insect situation this time of year.Can,t wait!!!!
0 69 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:11 PM
Flights from the west coast often don't work out, either way because of loosing time going east and flights leaving so late out of SXM plus customs going west. Plan to miss connections and staying over night and then you are happy and surprised when it actually works.
11 628 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:10 PM
You may want to check out the places at Grand Case. We've had no problem getting into the water there.
The food was excellent at LTC, next to The Rainbow, and the lounges are very comfortable.

We also love AMBC.
16 424 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by diver67
Yes, thank you! Beautiful work. Would like to send you a message if I see how. smile

Click on the posters name you want to message and a small screen should pop up with an option to send a private message. Look for the flashing envelope when a response is received.
3 423 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by bagsarepacked
I also asked the travel board and was told if your insurance covers outside of the US it is fine......my specific question was if the global health care coverage I have (BC/BS IL) that I used for entry in May would cover me for this trip.

The requirements have not changed; they are just better documented and publicized now. As you know from May, your insurance was accepted even though BCBS does not provide quarantine expenses or medical repatriation.

Personally, I'd travel with that same coverage. You probably won't even be asked to show it on arrival.
17 437 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
Yesterday at 08:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

Glad I found this thread on STT airport. We will be tight coming out of YVD through Tortola then to STT as there is an 1130 am ferry that arrives at 12:20 near airport. Our flight departs at 2 pm. I have GE/TSA-pre but my fiancé only has TSA-pre. As far I can see on the ferry schedules there is not anything earlier out of Tortola unless I missed an update (we leave out on 11/5). Any ideas?

Thanks this has been a great forum to get answers on getting there and around as covid has screwed up everything that was once easy.

Dirk
7 274 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 08:09 PM
Since it has become such a joke, it will now end.
73 1,588 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Manpot
His Dad Dougal Thornton..loved his calenders..RIP.

A 2021 calendar was put out using a collection of his photos. I hope they continue this trend because I can never tire of the photos.
4 269 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
Yesterday at 06:57 PM
Years ago, Celebrity Cruises had the very top deck on some ships available for topless/CO/nude use. Now that cruise lines are trolling for Px, do any offer a similar amenity?
0 46 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 06:10 PM
FYI - your first available day to test is Sunday. That is your day 5 because arrival day isn't counted.

Even easier, bring the tests from eMed.com with you and do the test in your hotel room in PR.
1 75 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 03:44 PM
Same happened to me. EHAS forms for four were sent and three came back approved but my wife's was denied to to the time frame guide lines even thought the tests and forms were identical. I called the EHAS number, sent email on their contact page describing the details and resubmitted EHAS again. I received approval within a half hour. Good luck.
4 228 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 03:31 PM
This would be great, for potential short stay visitors, for the new hotel being built in Beacon Hill. It's all coming together.
5 192 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 03:05 PM
don't you DARE complain!!!!
1 235 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 02:06 PM
yes thank you. Since trip is getting closer (79 days) we are watching everybody's comments more closely. Not that I'm counting down.😀
46 2,564 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 12:33 PM
This forum is still one of the best forms of information all things St.Martin!! It's how we learned about the island before we booked our first flight!! That was close to 20 years ago!! There is no age bracket here!!!
17 1,390 Read More