Member Spotlight
sxmmartini
sxmmartini
Long Island, New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
nowherebutsxm, SaraWeinman
Who's Online Now
63 registered members (Kevin_B, weeks5051, Tonythepilot, bigkahona, SXMbeacher, SteveH, TWB, jagmansr, PnPinNC, BHK, DandG, LINNY, firstcharter, ColoBoater, AUCspouse, beachbum1313, deliveryskipper, Orange_Burst, JandIrene, RobT, jbutah, trespalmas, Sunflower, bkigar, vetteguy, sxmBoston, Renee, jupiter, Sandandsun, sail445, TomB, luvtotravel, Limin76, RonDon, Maitre_Jim, BillR, RanC, SXMNAN, thebowl, Tom, Jim_Laraine, eightzerobits, cvo, isuee94, SXMBND, GeorgeC1, road3682, JanBob, boucharda, 14 invisible), 200 guests, and 354 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
34 minutes ago
Agree with La Villa
2 84 Read More
Southern Caribbean
1 hour ago
I've never been there myself, but there's a beach called 'Baby Beach', similar to Le Gallion on SXM..
5 136 Read More
British Virgin Islands
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by CottageGirl
Years ago, on our first charter in the BVI's, we chartered a cat from TMM with a "training captain" He was with us for the week, but also let my husband take the helm as much as he wanted. It was a great introduction to sailing a large vessel. We've been back multiple times since then (and completed our ASA training) but having that first experience was great. Another recommendation for the vessel ORION. We loved the boat - I believe it's still in charter with TMM.

Yes it is. You can also contact Mark directly for owners time.
7 417 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
In October, the coral in that area was quite healthy -- it's a beautiful stretch of coral. The water was somewhat murky on the days we snorkeled there, but the coral was in great shape.
11 1,344 Read More
Africa
2 hours ago
Amazing trip. High adventure for sure.

Would the current outbreak affected your decision to go to DRC or not. Close or far away?

Our neighbors daughter is a nurse in Uganda, wondering whether she would go into DRC to see things. She is a big mountain climber.
9 1,084 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 hours ago
The early boarding is provided to allow the passenger to "clense" the sitting area of potential alergens. Nothing to stop any others from partaking in eating nuts or any other offensive foods. Lot can be said about offensive perfumes and body order too.
24 917 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
13 hours ago
Thanks for the update. We have been there a few weekdays this fall, and it has not been crowded. But the kiosk is a hassle. I will have to get the app. Your information is helpful.
2 216 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
13 hours ago
Yea! Will be there in January!
1 585 Read More
British Virgin Islands
14 hours ago
My experience has been that Riteway usually delivers relatively close to the time you request (will some allowance for Island Time). Employees at the Charter Companies are usually very happy to help..If they said that they would call Riteway for you I would believe them. Having said that, I agree with the others here. Go in with patience and expect delays. If you don't expect too much you might bot be let down!
13 729 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
You're a week too early. Next Thursday and Friday there will be at least 3 or 4 more craps players at the table. We usually don't get there until around 10:00 PM after we eat dinner.
4 432 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
They put out a beautiful new holiday fragrance in November. I ordered it for myself & a gift. It is really lovely. I will check out this new one in January.
3 252 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 08:22 PM
Not local knowledge, but word is they have to be out of Peter Island by the end of the year. I've been anxiously awaiting an announcement on where they'll be moving to after the first of the year. They've been asked on FB and they've indicated they will be staying in BVI but haven't made any announcements on their new location.
11 615 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:30 PM
The observer that saw these housing units said there were about 20 of them designed to house 12 workers each. Encouraging.
1 329 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:27 PM
Thanks everyone---especially for the phone #
6 742 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:16 PM
We heard a bit of music and noise most nights when staying at BSV the past 2 weeks, but honestly, it was minimal outside....and once inside, we didn't hear it at all.

Edited to add: we thought it was coming from Karakter.
28 1,493 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 05:20 PM
We enjoyed our visit at 110.....are they not rebuilding?? Lovely place with open areas where you can mingle with the other guests. Definitely a go to place for us if BSV isn't available.
58 3,011 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 03:00 PM
Suggestion for post charter stay:
We have a couple of nice places for a good rate in June. Would be happy to have you.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6000680
19 1,007 Read More