Member Spotlight
crmoores
crmoores
Finger Lakes Region and Mexico
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Zanshin, MNsnowbird, cacapasa), 143 guests, and 374 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
World Wide Travel
24 minutes ago
Bavaria in Germany (and I believe that both pictures are inverted from the slides)
85 878 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
We our scheduled for our tests already, the testing day is November 6th. We are feeling good about the whole process of getting to St Maarten which is what allowed us to pull the trigger on going.
14 754 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
6 hours ago
Agree on Water Island.....Honeymoon Beach rocks.
7 146 Read More
United States & Canada
7 hours ago
Key West Bed and Breakfast @ 415 Williams Street is amazing!!!!!!! I have stayed there about 10 times over the years. The house is beautiful ~ very Caribbean décor and feel. It is in a great part of town. The people who work here at some of the nicest people I have ever met.
7 397 Read More
British Virgin Islands
7 hours ago
Was thinking of you also today! Boy, 2017 flashback. I will pray for rain!
6 370 Read More
British Virgin Islands
8 hours ago
This has NOTHING to do with the BVI.. As stated previously, this is not the place to quote all these various Covid stats. Plenty of places to do that other than here.
67 4,118 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
8 hours ago
I just cancelled 10/16-10/24. Having surgery after trip and just not worth it. I’m sure NJ and CT will join in with Cuomo as the states can’t think for themselves 😢
3 214 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
8 hours ago
Originally Posted by Todd
I found that the rental prices were less than I have had in the past, starting in November into December. As for renting a car, we are actually going to start our trip for the first 3 nights with out a car staying in Grand Case before we pick up a car for our next 3 weeks. Goal is to bring down our heart rate to "barely fog a mirror" levels to start the trip.
Cheers!

So happy to hear this; we might actually keep up with you two for the three weeks that follow.....nah.....
20 1,087 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
I swim here in STT most days -- except for the earlier weeks when all the cruising// traveling boats inundated our local anchorages the waters are clear and corals have been very healthy and the grasses and turtles abundant.
3 201 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Well, that sucks..
3 272 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:18 PM
Good luck, hope it works for you.
9 661 Read More
General Caribbean
Yesterday at 06:58 PM
There is the Cousteau marine park pn Guadalupe worth a stop. The Saintes are beautiful, you could spend 2 days there just enjoying the culture, food and beautiful beaches. My European friends say it's closer to a small French village than a Caribbean island. We usually spend 3 days on Dominica, but I haven't been there post hurricane. The river tour near Portsmith is fun. Trafalgar Falls is doable by bus from Roseau. We use Sea Cat for moorings and tours in the Roseau area. Victoria Falls is a nice hike as is boiling lake if you're in shape for the arduous hime.
1 77 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 05:26 PM
It is getting frustrating for sure. If you want to charter a plane or boat let me know.

http://petjets.com/pet-air-travel/

I think my dog will have less restrictions for international travel...
6 835 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
I have done the covid test , 4 days to get result . Depending your departure day , this could be an issue .
The provided documentation from the Health dept does not meet Sxm published Requirement .
In fact the document which is printed online doesn’t even identify your name or what particular test was given .
Lots of questions
3 374 Read More