|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,069
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
|
|
|
12 members (oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, Dirk Lovelace, ScottW, Jaybird, markis, gitter, 3 invisible),
435
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Re: Grenada worth it if not on boat?
tangerine3
Yesterday at 04:05 PM
thanks l'anse aux epines beach looks nice, still planning but i'll check it out. I also have read people saying that Grenada always calls them back that is a good sign and I read a book called an "An Embarrassment of Mangoes: A Caribbean Interlude" that was a true story about a sailing couple that came back to to Grenada for years, sounds like i'll be just fine even at Grand Anse Beach Palace https://grandansebeachpalace.com that place so far is the only place that has availability when I have to be there. thanks!
3
238
Read More
|
|
|
|
|
|