Member Spotlight
BGH
BGH
Oshawa
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
beach_dhays, Cobalt, HikeNYCParks, KVR, Twanger
Who's Online Now
31 registered members (bbeach, OceanSong, MKGrey, skipdastraw, GeorgeC1, KirkB, MrTim-BTV, Ragtime, Billtjw, nevar37, Uksimonusa, SteveH, Leagle49, deputydog1157, MrEZgoin, Jaybird, crsxm, Beansbbq, KC2SXM, 12 invisible), 592 guests, and 80 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 minute ago
Thank you!
3 77 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
59 minutes ago
We live 2 hours from DFW and have had this dilemma for years. We have done it all. Stay awake, got a hotel close to the airport and get a little sleep. We have decided that getting 2-3 hours of sleep, get up at midnight and on the. road by 1am works best for us.
8 404 Read More
British Virgin Islands
7 hours ago
When looking at water taxi's to the BVI different providers have different minimums. Island Time has a 6 person minimum. We used SeaHorse Water Taxi out of Red Hook, they have a four person minimum. They provided excellent service dropping us off directly at our boat. The communication was great, we worked with Amy, she was great to work with. We'd use them again in the future.
9 4,464 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 hours ago
"Kokomo", by the Beach Boys
20 1,760 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 hours ago
Thanks for the info. Is there still parking available
3 565 Read More
British Virgin Islands
10 hours ago
I am not sure. I believe they do but in the frenzy to cover the anchorage with balls they might not be under their umbrella. If so your ball failure might be the first of more to come if they are uninspected.
4 207 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:27 PM
Sunday is a big day on Orient..
18 938 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
OK, I have no idea what this thread is about anymore, so will close it down now.
25 3,367 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:10 PM
Never heard of Cocky Turtle?
10 1,214 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 05:49 PM
Wow, thanks for sharing. We first went in 1992 so lots of familiar sights. I can just smell that leaded gas now, too! Memories...
16 884 Read More
Afloat
Yesterday at 02:16 PM
Hi. We just booked an Alaskan cruise departing in June. Curious if you’ve taken your cruise yet and how the dress code was. We're also were trying to take only carryon luggage. Thanks!
9 1,956 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 02:08 PM
We have AC but rarely use it. Even last summer in Grenada we simply switched on the fans (3 in our cabin) and opened the hatches. We lock the saloon door and the hatches in the other parts of the boat. We have motion detecting, high intensity lights in the cockpit that are not activated by wave action or lines moving. A person, or the occasional trespassing bird will activate them. No siren, but we keep an air horn close at hand. Our security lights are extremely bright and I think they are enough for reasonable security (during the night) at anchor.
27 2,359 Read More
Southern Caribbean
Yesterday at 01:00 PM
Thanks Mike. I thought that was probably it, but didn't want to assume, since I don't know St. Lucia that well. I will change the title of the post.
3 184 Read More