Member Spotlight
agrimsrud
agrimsrud
Apex, NC
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
6 registered members (DanS, sunmantwo, richupm, Zanshin, jazzgal, 1 invisible), 140 guests, and 382 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
World Wide Travel
1 hour ago
Bavaria in Germany (and I believe that both pictures are inverted from the slides)
85 882 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
We our scheduled for our tests already, the testing day is November 6th. We are feeling good about the whole process of getting to St Maarten which is what allowed us to pull the trigger on going.
14 761 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
7 hours ago
Agree on Water Island.....Honeymoon Beach rocks.
7 148 Read More
United States & Canada
8 hours ago
Key West Bed and Breakfast @ 415 Williams Street is amazing!!!!!!! I have stayed there about 10 times over the years. The house is beautiful ~ very Caribbean décor and feel. It is in a great part of town. The people who work here at some of the nicest people I have ever met.
7 398 Read More
British Virgin Islands
8 hours ago
Was thinking of you also today! Boy, 2017 flashback. I will pray for rain!
6 372 Read More
British Virgin Islands
9 hours ago
This has NOTHING to do with the BVI.. As stated previously, this is not the place to quote all these various Covid stats. Plenty of places to do that other than here.
67 4,123 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
I just cancelled 10/16-10/24. Having surgery after trip and just not worth it. I’m sure NJ and CT will join in with Cuomo as the states can’t think for themselves 😢
3 224 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by Todd
I found that the rental prices were less than I have had in the past, starting in November into December. As for renting a car, we are actually going to start our trip for the first 3 nights with out a car staying in Grand Case before we pick up a car for our next 3 weeks. Goal is to bring down our heart rate to "barely fog a mirror" levels to start the trip.
Cheers!

So happy to hear this; we might actually keep up with you two for the three weeks that follow.....nah.....
20 1,095 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
I swim here in STT most days -- except for the earlier weeks when all the cruising// traveling boats inundated our local anchorages the waters are clear and corals have been very healthy and the grasses and turtles abundant.
3 203 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Well, that sucks..
3 274 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:18 PM
Good luck, hope it works for you.
9 663 Read More
General Caribbean
Yesterday at 06:58 PM
There is the Cousteau marine park pn Guadalupe worth a stop. The Saintes are beautiful, you could spend 2 days there just enjoying the culture, food and beautiful beaches. My European friends say it's closer to a small French village than a Caribbean island. We usually spend 3 days on Dominica, but I haven't been there post hurricane. The river tour near Portsmith is fun. Trafalgar Falls is doable by bus from Roseau. We use Sea Cat for moorings and tours in the Roseau area. Victoria Falls is a nice hike as is boiling lake if you're in shape for the arduous hime.
1 78 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 05:26 PM
It is getting frustrating for sure. If you want to charter a plane or boat let me know.

http://petjets.com/pet-air-travel/

I think my dog will have less restrictions for international travel...
6 836 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
I have done the covid test , 4 days to get result . Depending your departure day , this could be an issue .
The provided documentation from the Health dept does not meet Sxm published Requirement .
In fact the document which is printed online doesn’t even identify your name or what particular test was given .
Lots of questions
3 376 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 12:05 AM
We use to own timeshare at a smaller SXM property and was very happy with it. Got in a great price and used the heck out of it for a fair maintenance fee. Worked out about 40% less over the years than paying the normal hotel rates. It really comes down to history of the property and knowing who your doing business with. That Alegria location seems like its had lots of bad history for at least the last 20 years. Never been even appealing to me, no beach really and to big. Its what you make of it..... Different people can have much different experiences .
43 1,616 Read More
British Virgin Islands
09/28/2020 08:42 PM
Reef Song was a USA Delaware documented yacht with a homeport of Westport, CT So the liability insurance was USA and would have covered any USA liability issues.
24 974 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
09/28/2020 06:29 PM
42 1,818 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
09/28/2020 02:55 PM
PM sent
28 1,059 Read More
Southern Caribbean
09/28/2020 06:53 AM
Sounds like a fun trip. On Guadeloupe make sure you get to Deshaies. Really lovely place with, when I was there, a great atmosphere. Setting for the vast majority of the BBC TV series 'Death in Paradise'. I went to Marie Galante once and didn't see a reason to go back. I may have missed something so if someone else says it's great then go for it.
1 74 Read More
British Virgin Islands
09/28/2020 06:36 AM
I know one just sold for over $53,000!
32 5,491 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
09/28/2020 01:18 AM
We’re in on that!
17 4,481 Read More
British Virgin Islands
09/28/2020 12:50 AM
Rita - we just put “Escape Artist” on the calendar for June 2021 — she is their FP Helia 44 owner’s version - 3 cabin/3 electric heads/GenAC

Looks like a gorgeous boat - a little more $$ than Stella...but lots of room and only 6 of us on board.

And that owner’s side.....yes please!
20 1,701 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
09/28/2020 12:23 AM
I like Marine Traffic . com Zoom in and out and around

Marine Traffic Web Link
6 728 Read More
British Virgin Islands
09/28/2020 12:17 AM
OK, well, let's just stop this here before I say what I really feel.
11 680 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
09/27/2020 06:52 PM
Just noticed the latest JB flight time updates in my emails for those who might be looking for later dates up to mid June.
0 178 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2