Member Spotlight
warren460
warren460
Ontario, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
balboa117, kneafseym
Who's Online Now
7 registered members (Julius, drcabral, SurfandSail, BobD, Christo, 2 invisible), 59 guests, and 367 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
4 minutes ago
Another great installment and pictures. Thanks. Glad to see Pieter amd Mirian up and running again.
1 42 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 minutes ago
Thanks for another exceptional report and pictures.
2 55 Read More
British Virgin Islands
2 hours ago
Moorings has numerous powercats.
1 35 Read More
British Virgin Islands
6 hours ago
Surprisingly we stayed 4 nights in the North Sound this past April. We love the North Sound but we're concerned with BEYC and Saba Rock not open we could be bored.

Not so!

1 night on a ball at Saba and we watched the construction and swam and reminisced.

1 night on Ball at Leverick.

2 nights at dock at Leverick.

1 day we spent at Oil Nut Bay. Gotta, gotta, gotta do that while it's open to cruisers. Make a reservation with them and they will provide options for getting there.

1 day spend on VG doing Baths and dinner in the valley.

1 day lounging at Leverick, spa, laundry, etc.

Still great to be in the North Sound.
3 465 Read More
British Virgin Islands
6 hours ago
We've done this several ways and it depended on the boat we were on.

For the no TP toilets we had sandwich size zip top bags for poo and those were sealed and put in waste bin lined with trash bag. TP used for pee only was just put in trash bin. Throw out trash bag as needed.

On another boat where we could flush TP we "threatened" our crew if they got the toilet clogged they were responsible for full payment to get it unclogged. They should use as little paper as possible. Well, at the end of the trip (of 10 days) I realized a 4 pack for one of the cabins had 3 rolls left from the 2 people. I asked why so much left and we had scared them so bad they were afraid to use much at all. Used about 1 square per usage. 😂😂😂 We really didn't mean THAT little but kudos to them. Now we have great stories for life!

Use bathrooms on shore as much as possible also helps.

Good luck!
2 116 Read More
British Virgin Islands
7 hours ago
Perfect pineapple up on the hill behind white bay and even simpler ivans is building little one room cottages I peeked into one of them two beds and a little deck out front pretty small I think they said @$130 can't get closer to the beach than that.
[img][img]https://s22.postimg.cc/z6gz8vt8d/IMG_20180602_150104.jpg[/img][/img]
3 601 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
Must be tough over at mullet but I bet you made it work. The sacrifices one must make. Luck you.
12 288 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
Pat. It was standing room only when we returned June 2.
10 171 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
Suspect. Don't think so. Terrible thing to think of say.
5 397 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
8 hours ago
We've kind of got doing nothing down to a science! grin
6 221 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
8 hours ago
Looking forward to it!
11 783 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
Yuck.
1 102 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Have you tried www.vrbo.com?
Great site and condo owners rent their own.
carib cheers,
doctorj
6 333 Read More
Recipes
Yesterday at 10:46 PM
Thanks for responding!! Sounds like everyone I have asked says the same thing. Thanks again.
2 111 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 10:40 PM
Caps lock... please!
7 710 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 10:30 PM
I have tried and failed. They just mess things up. Find a place, enjoy smile then asses, and move on.
16 454 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 10:25 PM
As I have missed too. Leaving next week for a couple of weeks
3 404 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by Bahston
Spirit appears to be operating one flight a week on Saturdays.

And if that flight has complications you'll have another week in St Maarten.
5 203 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 09:36 PM
Check out Guavaberry Spring Bay. They are getting back together and can help you find what you need. The sargassum is not on the Sir Francis Drake Channel side on Virgin Gorda, but is on a few places on the Atlantic side, which you won't go to anyway. Spring Bay is our go to place. It is a short walk from the Baths and connects to other beaches such as Little Trunk and Valley Trunk. We were down for three weeks in May and had no mosquitos and a nice breeze. Enjoy!
1 168 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 08:37 PM
Sometimes work trucks at that time of day with one lane closed. It will give them longer in St. Martin,
10 288 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 08:25 PM
We had lunch there today. It looks in really nice shape. They were showing the World Cup on several TVs, inside and out. Weather is funky again today, a good day for an afternoon nap. wink
12 598 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 08:03 PM
Does anyone know if Euphoria, on Virgin Gorda is being rebuilt? I have spent many happy vacationing weeks there. Haven't seen Mike on here lately. It was a beautiful villa with spectacular views. Thanks

Jo
0 87 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by mike
HAS SMITHS FERRY GONE OUT OF BUSINESS? I DON'T SEE THEM MENTIONED VERY OFTEN ..
tHANKS

WHERE IS MY DOG ICON ???

It's next to your caps lock key. But seriously, can you can please not type in all CAPS. It's considered yelling in the forum world.
9 623 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
The coffee shop in Soper's is " Omar's ( De Best Cup) and I would highly recommend it for breakfast or early lunch ( they serve food til 12.30).Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Mary's too..with WiFi. Omar's was a God saver for those of us down soon after Irma and they ( he) deserve to thrive.
2 220 Read More
General Caribbean
Yesterday at 06:24 PM
Crap on a cracker! Can't multitask at work and still spell! lol
4 113 Read More
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4