RonDon 39
Kennys 35
JeanneB 35
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
mamakim
Who's Online Now
10 registered members (706jim, Uksimonusa, Kennys, Manpot, Travel Talker, SXMScubaman, SeeDiver, 3 invisible), 1,008 guests, and 158 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
British Virgin Islands
3 hours ago
We use a Bank of America Travel Rewards Cash Back card and pay it off as soon as we charge to it and let the point build up. Points vary depending on the type of purchase and you can use the points as a statement credit to pay towards any balance before paying it off.
2500 point gets a $ 25.00 statement credit.
As an example, I just booked a slip at Scrub island for $ 240.50 and I got 396.97 points for it. Basically for every $ 1500.00 spent you get $ 25.00 to use as a statement credit. Not the best return by any means but it is better than a fish hook in your foot for sure.
7 293 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
3 hours ago
Aren't you able to tack on extra days at La Vista to avoid a moving day?
2 230 Read More
British Virgin Islands
3 hours ago
TMM is great. You can’t go wrong with them.
12 649 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Our first stop was for cat food. Next day we bought regular state-side whole milk--not the shelf stale stuff, high quality kibble, and some inexpensive SuperU house brands of pate and sauced meals. Also, the cats have a standing invite with the French couple, the Lamoles, at 4 pm for another snack session. They have no shame about convincing other hotel guests that they haven't eaten for weeks. BTW, Picasso is the "she" and Pablo is her son.
5 589 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 09:59 PM
Arriving in the BVIs tomorrow afternoon sometime. Sounds like I need to purchase some security items.
38 3,318 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:19 PM
Yes they do and my next one is June 9th when I make 66 and our Son makes 24 , but more of a good dinner lol because when I travel , good restaurants is the top of the list , downtown Toronto where they both live , i.e Daughter and Son.
16 1,134 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 08:15 PM
Great photos.
4 445 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 08:09 PM
Thanx everyone,
3 384 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 06:18 PM
We were told by a commercial lobster fisherman that once they are taken out of their environment and put in a tank they slowly feed upon themselves. Best to get a frozen tail unless they are consumed soon after caught.
18 1,299 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 01:01 PM
we just did it a few days ago,,, we preregistered on line ,, but upon arrival we were told we had to scan the QR code to sign the waiver,,,, that was a bit of a cluster, the app isnt perfect would have been nice to do that upon pre registering,,
(maybe we missed it?) and tricky standing in line
but once that was done,, no issue,, slow ride to the top 45 mins,,the Crew are great to get you seated in the lifts,,, once there the view is amazing,, sadly the sahara dust impacted a bit but not too bad,,,, drinks at the top were great,, and generous,, no time to bother eating however the restaurant at the bottom was open
so no food isn't an issue really,,,, had a lot of fun with the others in line and ,,, got hooked up and away we went,,,,
there are several options for rides,,, there are a couple Ziplines that go peak to peak and then the big Flying Dutchman..
We only did the Flying Dutchman,,,,,, it was worth it,,,,
only one minor gripe would be the washrooms,,,, no idea how some mobility challenge folks get down the tiny spiral staircase,, and the mens only has a urinal and a black light to see!!
6 768 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 11:50 AM
Thanks very much , one love . PS; Lesley lol.
3 527 Read More
British Virgin Islands
04/25/2024 10:39 PM
Looks amazing! Can you go just for drinks? Imagine that would be a great spot for afternoon cocktails.

Any idea if they are planning on another restaurant? Doing just the Japanese and Omakase definitely narrows their target audience.
26 3,361 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
04/25/2024 01:07 PM
Politics has absolutely no place here.
10 832 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
04/25/2024 09:17 AM
From what I saw while buzzing through the marina's on my Rhino Safari rider. Just like the wrecked boats, they put them on a barge and take them to another island where they sold for scrap.
21 1,629 Read More