Member Spotlight
AnneQ
AnneQ
Rhode Island
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online Now
33 registered members (pl3, Kathleen, botnot, CaribLee, caeguy, MrWhiskerssammy, johndana274, SXMScubaman, jho, Kennys, warren460, Catmandu, BeachcomberPT, jrw, cmh2sxm, OllieEh, connie, BlueGreenWater, John, SteveH, Mikel, road3682, Farawayplaces, Tonythepilot, BobD, 8 invisible), 107 guests, and 364 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
8 minutes ago
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought that was Saba.
4 103 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
19 minutes ago
Good. Hope it holds off for you two and others.
4 161 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
35 minutes ago
Thanks Carol. I would not go to the marina at night at this time as well. But I have hopes that one day the marina might return to its former glory (we have many fond memories). And it has no chance of happening until multiple restaurants/businesses begin opening at night (hopefully with adequate and much needed security).
16 255 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Wow, really? OK. We were planning on going to Orient tomorrow, but may wait a couple of days to see..
5 292 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
3 hours ago
Just throwing this out there in case there is anyone that will be staying at SBR in the near future. We are going in January but I have heard that the upper B buildings' top floors (4 and 5) are not ready for occupation. If someone is there I would really appreciate any info regarding the progress of those two floors (we are on the 5th)...still plenty of time but just a bit anxious

I tried getting info from SBR a month ago but didn't get a response as to when those floors would be done
0 79 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
4 hours ago
..and re: PVD fares. Maybe an explanation for why they are so low to SXM through Charlotte. Look at this posting for just PVD-CLT fares for specific summer/early fall dates. I think AA is pushing the PVD thing over BOS....VERY restricted dates though

American Airlines have round trip airfares travelling to and from Providence RI (PVD) and Charlotte NC (CLT) for $65, nonstop. This is a basic economy fare which means it is a restricted fare.

Travel Availability:
Departs PVD: June 16, 18, 20, 23; July 4; Aug 22, 29; Sept 5, 12, 15, 19, 26;
Departs CLT: June 16, 18, 20, 22-23, 27; July 4; Sept 8, 10, 15, 22, 29; Oct 10, 17, 24, 31; Nov 7, 14
14 481 Read More
British Virgin Islands
4 hours ago
Fantastic video - thanks
3 159 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
6 hours ago
Nah, we don't drink vodka... grin

Eric looked at the onions, thinking about French onion soup, and I told him NO!!!
33 1,612 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
6 hours ago
Hello,
Just sent you a private message.
Regards, Lesley Bruce.
10 298 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
6 hours ago
Thank you Linda for the great up date. We plan to be there first 2 weeks of October. Been going there since 1988 and love it. (Except for 1995 when Luis did some damage. Can’t wait to get there. Thanks again.
7 419 Read More
British Virgin Islands
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by jphart
Is Olga’s back open?

Yes, they are open. Here is a link to Olga's website. I second this recommendation! It's a 15 minute walk from the ferry dock.
7 490 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
6 hours ago
Hi. Here's a picture that we took yesterday.

[Linked Image]
5 1,402 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
Getting ready to post some pictures now..
8 483 Read More
Charter Boat Reviews and Questions
11 hours ago
Hi,
We decided to go with Horizon. We're booked for the end of Feb.

thanks
2 171 Read More
British Virgin Islands
20 hours ago
Yes, ferry runs every day but less on Sundays. I'd recommend White Bay Villas but you need to give more information. Budget, number of people, length of trip, what type of accommodations you prefer.
1 264 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
20 hours ago
Twilight Zone and Eye of the Needle are deep dives. Diamond Rock would be my choice for the shadow dive
4 526 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
21 hours ago
Now that is great! Love it!
6 376 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by warren460
Maybe idiots should find safer activities. Please post your diving experiences

Only two dives so far. Will hit it harder later in the week. Bronco Billy was great, exactly as I remembered it. I tend to go past the usual turn around point at the cavern. Some nice rock formations about 50 yards past. Kodiack Queen was ok. It has some fun simple penetrations and decent fish life. First time we have had to wait for a ball. Dive boat on one and charter boat on another. Rental powerboat showed up and went right over the top of the wreck at about 10 knots. I think the crewmeber on the sunchaser boat gave them a piece of his mind. Sunchaser pulled their last diver onboard and dropped the ball within two minutes. Not everyone is that courteous when people are waiting. Very professional operation.
28 1,821 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 09:38 PM
I just place an online order with Caribbean Cellars this past week. Prompt response. Reasonable prices and great selection.
7 408 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by steve74
I don’t think Kevis works there anymore. We are heading down tomorrow and I have been communicating with Tammi. See below. Send multiple communications if you do not get a response.

Tammi David​
Destination Host
The British Virgin Islands Tourist Board & Film Commission
Tel: +1 (284) 494-3134 | Mobile: +1 (284) 543-3747
Email: tdavid@bvitourism.com | www.bvitourism.com

Thank you for this updated contact info. You are correct, she replaced Kevin. I re sent my form this morning and she got right back to me! On a Saturday! Wow, big difference, maybe things are looking up!
12 653 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
There are many to choose from. Most are definitely topless and many are C/O. We had considered staying at a couple of nude resorts - one on the Atlantic side and another on the Mediterranean side, but opted to do our self-constructed tours of the Loire Valley and Provence. Our day at Strete Gate beach was not planned, but a fortuitous opportunity. Getting there driving through the countryside was half the fun.
2 163 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 06:30 PM
AC is reliable.
3 185 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 05:54 PM
I’ve seen families with large floating mats (not the single person mat) which kids play on. Anyone know where you can possibly rent one.
9 1,470 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 05:49 PM
I had to look the disease up for the cats. You said HIV and should have said FIV. Now I understand! Glad you are helping the cats smile
13 1,263 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 04:52 PM
Thanks Pat.

I need coffee by the water, food delivered, a steak to grill, and rum! Gosh I'm wishing we were back!
5 622 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2