Member Spotlight
extreme
extreme
Quebec, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
41 registered members (JasonHelmbrecht, GaryC, SandS, bran, GW248, Kennys, sail445, doctorj, foreversxm, bakins, jphart, Fred, NumberCruncher, GeorgeC1, jbutah, SteveH, Standrea, NCSailor, sleepychef, timnboston, jenniboston, SeeDiver, BHK, connie, bailau, MamaB, Rush, Billtjw, MamaJ, jrw, 11 invisible), 246 guests, and 386 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
British Virgin Islands
4 minutes ago
There has been a notable difference in the water clarity in CGB. Particularly back in May after the beaches were closed for 45 days!
2 74 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 minutes ago
Well , Carol , I just saw via it our Beacon Hill , hence has to be an appeal which they won. And the old former Ministers had approved and the fine is big per day Fls 10,000.00 per day.
2 153 Read More
British Virgin Islands
1 hour ago
Jump to new posts Re: Mal [by toast]
Glad to hear you are hanging in, was thinking about you two,
5 237 Read More
British Virgin Islands
1 hour ago
I saw those last week.

I'm VERY comfortable getting back to a normal life with those odds!!!

However, the BVI and any country, obviously will do what they do...???
63 3,949 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
2 hours ago
I would do it. The only risk is DPNR trying to get you to move as Lindbergh is not a designated anchorage. Plan B could be to anchor at Water Island and pick them up at Crown Bay or have them take the Water Island Ferrry. Druif Bay / Honymoon Beach is a wonderful place and right up there with St. John anchorages. Dinghy's Beach Bar has good food and drinks, better than Emerald Beach.

Cheers, RickG
4 87 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
2 hours ago
Good luck, hope it works for you.
9 604 Read More
World Wide Travel
2 hours ago
No guesses?
83 837 Read More
General Caribbean
3 hours ago
There is the Cousteau marine park pn Guadalupe worth a stop. The Saintes are beautiful, you could spend 2 days there just enjoying the culture, food and beautiful beaches. My European friends say it's closer to a small French village than a Caribbean island. We usually spend 3 days on Dominica, but I haven't been there post hurricane. The river tour near Portsmith is fun. Trafalgar Falls is doable by bus from Roseau. We use Sea Cat for moorings and tours in the Roseau area. Victoria Falls is a nice hike as is boiling lake if you're in shape for the arduous hime.
1 64 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
4 hours ago
It is getting frustrating for sure. If you want to charter a plane or boat let me know.

http://petjets.com/pet-air-travel/

I think my dog will have less restrictions for international travel...
6 771 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
Carol - We have never been on the island and not rented a car. This year, when I first started enquiring about pricing and saw that there was such a serious jump in prices from last November, than that is when I started to think about it. But with Covid, and knowing that I can have a vehicle that I sanitize and no one else will be in it but us for our stay, that was the decision maker. I'm just going to search out other providers and find a car that meets our needs at a reasonable price.

Todd - for the same number of days as last year, I am getting price quotes that are 50% higher than last November. The car sits most of the time that we are on the island except for going out to dinner in the evening and a few shopping trips.
19 975 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
I have done the covid test , 4 days to get result . Depending your departure day , this could be an issue .
The provided documentation from the Health dept does not meet Sxm published Requirement .
In fact the document which is printed online doesn’t even identify your name or what particular test was given .
Lots of questions
3 340 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
Please keep us informed. We are due to be tested 10-12 and leave on 10-16. Their is a clinic in our home town in Texas that is telling us they will do the PCR test and have the results in 24 hours. We are staying on the French side so we will be very interested in hearing about your experience.
11 647 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
21 hours ago
We use to own timeshare at a smaller SXM property and was very happy with it. Got in a great price and used the heck out of it for a fair maintenance fee. Worked out about 40% less over the years than paying the normal hotel rates. It really comes down to history of the property and knowing who your doing business with. That Alegria location seems like its had lots of bad history for at least the last 20 years. Never been even appealing to me, no beach really and to big. Its what you make of it..... Different people can have much different experiences .
43 1,595 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 08:42 PM
Reef Song was a USA Delaware documented yacht with a homeport of Westport, CT So the liability insurance was USA and would have covered any USA liability issues.
24 964 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 06:29 PM
42 1,766 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 02:55 PM
PM sent
28 1,041 Read More
Southern Caribbean
Yesterday at 06:53 AM
Sounds like a fun trip. On Guadeloupe make sure you get to Deshaies. Really lovely place with, when I was there, a great atmosphere. Setting for the vast majority of the BBC TV series 'Death in Paradise'. I went to Marie Galante once and didn't see a reason to go back. I may have missed something so if someone else says it's great then go for it.
1 65 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 06:36 AM
I know one just sold for over $53,000!
32 5,476 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
Yesterday at 01:18 AM
We’re in on that!
17 4,463 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 12:50 AM
Rita - we just put “Escape Artist” on the calendar for June 2021 — she is their FP Helia 44 owner’s version - 3 cabin/3 electric heads/GenAC

Looks like a gorgeous boat - a little more $$ than Stella...but lots of room and only 6 of us on board.

And that owner’s side.....yes please!
20 1,698 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 12:23 AM
I like Marine Traffic . com Zoom in and out and around

Marine Traffic Web Link
6 715 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 12:17 AM
OK, well, let's just stop this here before I say what I really feel.
11 651 Read More