Member Spotlight
Dutchman
Dutchman
WNY
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
islandgem, JasonHelmbrecht, ktrayray, Sedona
Who's Online Now
45 registered members (jbutah, Mikel, jazzgal, bailau, Don_and_Linda, GW248, MrTim-BTV, SXMbeacher, gordaguy2, vetteguy, marisol, pedalpusher, bluejacket, richard4th, MamaB, bagsarepacked, Carib_Ian, dlparch, Manpot, xrayman67, captbob, Fred, Compskier, richupm, anet_scot, barryvabeach, kccouple, GregB, George1234, KenW, Biturbo, MGA, RickinAtlanta, geomo, 11 invisible), 175 guests, and 411 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
59 seconds ago
OK, thanks for that! Something worth checking out!
21 739 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
28 minutes ago
Thanks Barry. At least I can experience SXM this year through you and your excellent reports.
12 1,077 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
56 minutes ago
Oyster Pond plans to reopen this Friday, 3/5. with "expanded Italian menu". Good news.
0 46 Read More
World Wide Travel
1 hour ago
Where could this location be?

185 2,976 Read More
World Wide Travel
1 hour ago
Amsterdam or Paris are a better hub for direct flights
4 819 Read More
SXM People Talk
2 hours ago
OK, since a discussion of that topic will take us nowhere good, will end this one here.
27 1,573 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
2 hours ago
A light at the end of the tunnel... It would be great to see Club Orient rebuilt. Hopefully Captain Oliver’s resort and the marina will be next.
29 1,425 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
2 hours ago
Wow, sounds like the USVI is very far along in the vaccination progress. Good for them!
2 57 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
3 hours ago
WOW. SXM is very lucky that they did not take out the bridge. What a disaster that would have been for the island. Sounds like hopefully insurance will take care of the yacht club.
46 2,950 Read More
British Virgin Islands
3 hours ago
If it’s on one ticket book it and go. If you miss the connection they will rebook you and you might be due compensation. Even if your not due compensation a polite email to their complaint department might get them to throw 10,000 miles at you. Don’t be afraid if they are rebooking you to request the next flight regardless of operating airline. They will auto rebook on their partners but you might get them to move you to a earlier flight on another carrier.
11 298 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
4 hours ago
Coming soon / stealth opening - David Baysden of Driftwood Dave's and Shambles restaurants has opened a new business in Coral Bay. Pending final inspection and permits (any day) he is opening "Meals to Go" in the Isola building next to Dolphin Market that contains Jolly Dog, Zemi jewlery, and Salty Mongoose pizza. He has fresh local fish, shrimp/prawns, steaks, pulled pork, prepared meals, and specials including buttermilk brined fried chicken. All of his raw food is vacuum bagged and frozen as is the pulled pork.

I'll post more when he is officially open. He is a long time successful restaurateur and a solid guy. This will be a great addition for cruisers and those of us living here.

Cheers, RickG
17 1,011 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
4 hours ago
We had heard that Carole was managing La Playa beach bar and restaurant when my husband last reached out to her. I'll have to ask him how long ago that was but definitely after Bruno had left.
3 426 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
8 hours ago
It is free but a donation to the Red Cross might be nice.
10 491 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
14 hours ago
1 464 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by captmonk
Will the BVI accept the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) RT-PCR Test Kit — SPUTUM?

No. Must be nasal.
9 821 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:58 PM
Get an antigen test. Most place can get results in 15 minutes. In Jersey they are everywhere/ I can imagine there must some in Long island. They are $75. Can be reimbursed by most health insurances.
16 1,255 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:07 PM
Just did my first vaccine and next one is on March 23rd same time.
5 423 Read More
Charter Boat Reviews and Questions
Yesterday at 06:06 PM
The boat we are chartering is a 2020, so if they put tens of thousands of dollars into it, hopefully, it will be in good shape next month.
12 219 Read More
Afloat
Yesterday at 05:38 PM
Well I know there is one cruise we will not reschedule so that is one lost. We have rescheduled everything else...for the end of this year or next year. I think we some of the lucky ones...we have not lost any money.
7 770 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 03:29 PM
Thanks George - understand. I wouldn't be as concerned if we didn't have Verizon. Skyroam has been reported to work well in BVI so thinking it may be a good back-up to have.
9 609 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 03:22 PM
The view from up there is to die for....and a great reason to spend quality time just enjoying it. We never watch TV in the evening (except for NFL playoffs) ...just sit out there and watch the yachts and planes and departing cruise ships (in normal times)
5 483 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 03:15 PM
Wonder where they came from with another 9500 miles left to get to Guam
12 1,378 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 02:43 PM
Bistrot Caraibes is closed on Saturdays if that is the night you tried.
3 941 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 02:09 PM
I think the only better unit would be 580
13 1,106 Read More
Jamaica's Resorts & Beaches
Yesterday at 02:07 PM
Travelhat...We are staying in Wheeling WV, Stamford CT, Newport RI, Centerville MA, Boston MA, Brunswick ME, Bretton Woods NH, Stowe VT, Cleveland OH. All hotels are booked.
17 2,644 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2