Member Spotlight
DICKG
DICKG
CT,USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
ErikF, maineskier69, MISSCINDYB, outdoornate, Tombenson23
Who's Online Now
36 registered members (bbeach, SANFILIP, boucharda, dlparch, StMartinFan, OllieEh, marisol, George1234, mark37, Bill_S, deputydog1157, Uksimonusa, Brent, charlie, timnboston, GeorgeC1, Fletch, Todd, Volle Maan, bailau, PnPinNC, DanS, eightzerobits, KirkB, deliveryskipper, Kevin_B, bakins, Winterstale, firstcharter, Cathyg, 6 invisible), 239 guests, and 264 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
British Virgin Islands
52 minutes ago
I understand the Moorings has offered to help pay for testing machines.
2 74 Read More
British Virgin Islands
2 hours ago
I am planning to travel to STT from ATL next week. I will wear a N95 and a face shield. Also wipes and hand disinfecting gel. Basically the same precautions I would use at the hospital when entering a known Covid19 room. (Minus isolation gown).

I am not at all worried about airplane air quality. I am worried about potential for fellow passenger being carrier/ infected, and thus the mask and face shield.

Once on Sea Tiger, I will be great!
19 1,709 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
2 hours ago
Ok, best wishes!
35 2,275 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
4 hours ago
Looks like some pretty decent wind for next week.....
1 99 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
4 hours ago
The Owner of the general property.
16 906 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
Another step closer to normalcy. 👍
5 461 Read More
British Virgin Islands
6 hours ago
Great report and agree with Latadjust...never boated on the USVI side
18 839 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
6 hours ago
Thanks for the tip about using your cursor to make the underline appear! I used to see all links underlined and in blue, no matter what they were named. Then one day it all just went away (I use FireFox) and oh well. I just assumed that I lost the ability to see links.

When someone appeared to be referencing a link (not always obvious when it has been renamed something that just flows with the sentence), I just randomly clicked in that area of their text and would find it, and sometimes not,

Now I will just drag my cursor over the sentence slowly if I don't see something obvious like the word "here".
13 555 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
19 hours ago
That’s a good question RonDon. I think quite a few folks on this board have dibs on the same R69. We will have to start a lottery!
20 695 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
20 hours ago
Wish we could go tomorrow.
6 681 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:10 PM
boucharda--good point
21 890 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
Yesterday at 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by LocalSailor
Originally Posted by Cleobeach

The is a very vocal contingent of visitors that are rallying against any marine services what so ever in Coral Bay.

The Save Coral Bay site -

http://savecoralbay.com/

This makes it sound like the Save Coral Bay site is against any marine services - simply not the case - looking to have responsible development that has lower impact

That was an accident, I copied and pasted two responses together and can see why it read that way. It was not my intention of imply the Save Coral Bay had the same views as the vocal visitors.
2 100 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 04:56 PM
If you’re curious, you can find some documents here:

https://www.sxmairport.com/terminal-reconstruction-overview.php
0 199 Read More