Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
ChiTownHarry
ChiTownHarry
Chicago area & St-Martin
Posts: 769
Joined: January 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
12 members (FLCajun, 1995nmc, geomo, ndfaninnc, GOTOSUN, louismcc, 2tannedfannies, Rumlover, o2bnsxm, CaribbeanCanadians, triciatn, 1 invisible), 400 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
British Virgin Islands Jump to new posts
Re: Favorite BVI memories Fran 2 hours ago
PerIwinkle, Great to see you on here again. Karyl and I don't get to go down there anymore but hold many wonderful memories of our trips and TTOL parties, both on island and here in the US. I don't post very much as I don't feel I have relevant info as it's been so long since our last visit, but I continue to 'lurk' if just to see what old friends are saying.

Cheers,
Fran
29 857 Read More
British Virgin Islands Jump to new posts
Re: Tortola stop on Virgin Cruise Todd 09/26/2026 03:59 PM
I get the don't go when the cruise ships go, same thing we avoid on SXM in different areas, thanks for pointing that out.

I like the AC Taxi idea, key thing on this trip for us is to see if it is a place we would like to go back to. Someday we do plan on doing a sailing charter around the BVI's.

I just want to relax, eat and drink.
3 144 Read More
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5