Unfortunately The Cab (formerly "Le Cabanon" and now "The Cabernet Bar and Grill" - hence "The Cab" to everyone!) is not open on Saturdays. It will be a taxi ride for all of you to go anywhere on Saturday night since there is not much going on in town (in my honest opinion, Capriccio's is great, but really just a place to have some pasta or pizza, but not somewhere to "hang out", and Pusser's is just "ok" at best). I would highly suggest the Tamarind Club, near Josiah's Bay (heading east from town, just about a 12 minute ride by taxi from the Moorings on a Saturday night - but those of your group staying at Nanny Cay with Horizon would have that 12 minute ride + the 15 minutes it will take to ride from Nanny Cay to Moorings). Great atmosphere at Tamarind - open air, serene surrounding, with very welcoming hosts and "regulars" alike. The food is excellent - large portions, super tasty and very reasonable prices! The drinks are the same - large, tasty and reasonably priced (and Tamarind is one of only three places in the BVI with draft beer (Heineken). A bonus there is the large pool with a swim-up bar that is open to anyone who comes by for drinks and/or food! Might be a nice way to relax and float around for your "last hurrah!" Absolutely worth the taxi ride if you ask me and a great way to end a holiday in the BVI!