We bought a whole sirloin tip last weekend, so this was about 4 pounds from it. Marinated close to 24 hours, then rotisserie an hour 15 minutes, was going for medium rare, was more rare than I wanted, as our gas grill is having some 'issues' and isn't getting as hot as I want. No meat thermometer, bad on me! We're looking for another grill, hoping for a sale.

The slaw, Eric doesn't like plain slaw at all, and I was tired of just a regular salad, so just kind of put stuff together. Chopped cabbage, celery, radish, red onion, bottom of the broccoli stalks, in food processor. Chopped some broccoli and cauliflower by hand so there would be some bigger pieces. Fried bacon very crisp and crumbled in, along with a combination of some shredded cheeses and threw in some walnuts, and made kind of a standard slaw dressing, mayo, milk, dab of dijon, put in a dab of ranch dressing, and some equal. If I made it again, I would put in a much stronger tasting cheese, as the taste wasn't very cheesy. I did not have any carrots, or would have put those in. A week or so ago, I made a warm cabbage salad with bacon and feta. It wasn't bad. That was a recipe from somewhere. Will try to look it up, if someone is interested.

Carol Hill