|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,130
Members27,644
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
16 members (caribmichael, BigGreenFan, golda1, Lovethebeach65, ChuckG, DBESXM, tnw2007, rick s, Sailor1985, deputydog1157, Fraser, dcareri, 4 invisible),
1,207
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 6,150
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 6,150 |
I have a Weber, too. Mine is hooked directly into the gas line...Paul's idea. Now I don't use it and want to get rid of it but then I'll have this big piece of gas pipe sticking up out of the patio. What to do...decisions...decisions...hate them!
As to what's cooking...made a Leek and Potato Soup day before yesterday. Came out good, as usual! (patting myself on the back). Last night had a nice piece of tilapia coated with a mixture of three parts mayo to one part dijon mustard and crusted with chopped pecans. Yum. Had a nice sweet potato and some broccoli with it. Haven't decided what to cook today.
Annie
|
|
|
|
|
|
|