|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,971
Posts342,216
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 21,621
Joined: March 2009
|
|
|
15 members (Kennys, ARC, Rumlover, deliveryskipper, foreversxm, T&T, crsxm, CampJimmy, ChunkyDunkin, WWII, 5 invisible),
430
guests, and
157
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,224 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,224 Likes: 6 |
Georgia, I always use the original method and many use Jamiesons Whiskey, but I prefer Old Bushmills, perhaps because I toured that distillery and think it is the best Irish Whiskey available. The other very important thing is always rim your glass with white sugar to give that special final touch! Regular brewed coffee is fine as if it is too strong it overpowers the flavour of the liquor. Here is a little video which gives the ingredients with instuctions. Hope you enjoy your St. Patrick's Day dinner! http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-an-irish-coffee
|
|
|
|
|
|
|