|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, 7 invisible),
380
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 10
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 10 |
I need help from the experts. I leave Saturday for my first trip to Virgin Gorda( been to USVI several times and to Tortola) and am bringing two VI newbies with me. The weather forecast looks very windy and does not predict one sunny day. Please help reassure me that this can change, or confirm the inevitable so that I can wrap my head around it.
Many Thanks!!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|