mike said:
This sailboat must have two master staterooms and be at least 45 feet long .. if it were something larger like a HYlas 49 or 54 with three master cBINS THAT WOULE BE GREAT ... THE KEY IS THAT IF WE HAVE ONLY TWO MASTER CABINS THEN THERE WILL BW 2 couples

You're not going to find a Hylas in charter. Beneteau, Jenneau, Hunter, and Bavaria will make up 90+% of the monohull charter fleet. If you don't like those boats you should consider going with a boat for hire perhaps. Or go to a larger cat which will give you plenty of room in every cabin. You will find very few 45+ foot monohulls with only two cabins. They exist but there are not many.

As the new boats carry their beam all the way to the aft the 51 Capt Jay mentions is very roomy in the aft cabins - not a bad place to be whatsoever. We were three couples on my Beneteau 45 last Oct. - everyone was happy with it and the 51 is even larger. I've seen that boat at the boat shows and I'd take one of the aft cabins any day. If it was me and I couldn't find a 2 cabin I would feel pretty good about a large 3 cabin. Especially if it were nicely equipped with a water maker and genny/AC.

Life's short - sail more!