Our first trip was in the late 70's but I cannot remember which year. We stayed at Le Gallion. Luis took that out and just a shell of the building is left. I have not gone over there in many years so maybe everything has been removed. We used to walk on the path from Le Gallion over to Club Orient. Only Club O and Pedros was on the beach at that time. The one restaurant I remember was Yvettes. The next year we stayed at Club O, Luis also took those buildings out, and I remember we met the US Ambassador to Chad who was also staying there. I still have his business card. After that we visited many other islands in the Caribbean annually for 20 years. We were back in probably 1990 or so for a day trip when we stayed on Anquilla for a week. Finally we returned to SXM in 2000, staying at Club O for four years and bought our condo at Caribbean Princess in November of 2003 and we go down twice a year now. Obviously, the changes have been amazing. My problem is that the years blend together; the big things like Luis and the new airport really stick out but some of you people amaze me with your recall of places and being able to put specific years on the events.