I love this recipe forum. Check it everyday and have found so many great recipes. Funny I made the best Oven Fried Chicken last night and then checked the forum to see what everyone else was making only to see Oven Fried Chicken a topic. Kimmers...I think the chicken casserole with the tortilla shells was yours. I have made that a few times even added some twists and turns. Always comes out great. Thank you. Here is the chicken I made. It was a hit.

Wet mix: 2 Large eggs, 1 tbl. Dijon mustard, 1 tbl. honey, 1 tbl. hot sauce.
Dry mix: 2 1/2 c Panko crumbs, 2 teas. salt, 1/2 tea black pepper, 1/2 smoked paprika, 1/4 tea cayenne pepper, 1/4 garlic powder.

Run skinless breast and thighs through the wet mix and dredge real good through the dry. Place chicken on a rack in the oven. I used metal cooling racks over a cookie sheet...that way the chicken was nice and crispy on the bottom as well as the top. Leave some space between the pieces. I think that may help with the "crispyness". Spritz the tops with olive oil cooking spray...helps the tops get a nice crispy brown crust. Then cook in oven 400 degrees for about 45 minutes.

I forgot how good oven fried chicken can be.