|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
20 members (GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, bostonbob, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, SkipperC, 5 invisible),
393
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31 |
We are chartering in Oct and I am trying to plan our route. One thought is to spend a day on a beach. I'd like to put on a BBQ for my guests while they sun and swim. Are there any beaches in the BVI that have charcoal grills on or near the beach that we can use?
It's a pretty common sight at parks here in the States but I don't recall seeing any in the BVI. Of course I wasn't looking for them so they might be everywhere.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|