|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 251
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
12 members (rpotter28, Rumlover, dm25vac, SarahJane, CaribbeanSolSXM, MrTim-BTV, PML, Fletch, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible),
365
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 283
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 283 |
Over the past 20 yrs I have prob chartered one every company at least once. I am also a former Sunsail owner (the guaranteed income program worked for me back then). I currently own a catamaran in the Northeast and am thinking of maybe putting it into charter in BVI as they recover. I had exper w TMM as customer (positive) but many of the posts on here rave about them as a partner. Can someone share whom is best to chat with at the company and how best to get in touch (PM if necessary). Tx
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|