|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,073
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 391
Joined: January 2007
|
|
|
12 members (caribmichael, Rover, Rumlover, lovemysxm, Fletch, Colour1, 6 invisible),
518
guests, and
45
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 633
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 633 |
Easiest would be to get a mooring at Frenchtown Marina - contact CYOA Yacht Charters. Dinghy to their dock then walk the 5 minutes to C&I.
We cleared in today. Try to avoid arriving when 2 ferry boats pull in! They will clear in the ferries before private vessels. We had a 45 minute wait. In December it took us 5 minutes when the ferry dock was clear.
Note that C&I at Charlotte Amalie is closed from Noon-1 PM.
The C&I agent I spoke with could not offer any status update on the STJ office reopening. He quietly acknowledged that only an estimated 25% of the STT and STJ day boats running to the BVI were legalling clearing back in at Charlotte Amalie.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|