|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
23 members (CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, 6 invisible),
405
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
Colleen- stopped by Rhymers today. She is holding 3 rooms for you for 3/13 - 3/16. The phones are down but they have a cell phone for business calls. Please call 284-547-4639 to confirm you want the rooms.
Now I see I gave her the wrong dates. Give a call to change and confIrm. I’m sure they will have rooms in April if March was still open
Sorry about the dates!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|