|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
kim
Newtown, CT
Posts: 4,979
Joined: September 2000
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
10 members (bailau, BHK, diver67, rms, jbutah, tomp, JerseyPal, oeastcoast, 2 invisible),
506
guests, and
80
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406 |
These sound really good! I have a couple of plastic jugs from chips/pretzels/cheese doodles, etc. that would work! They have large lids and I wouldn't mind kicking them around the room with the fear of breaking! I use the jugs for rice usually... they will fit 5 pounds of rice easily, and better than the plastic bags the rice comes in for storing! Lots of possibilities for flavorings in this recipe!
[color:"blue"]Life with my wife... It's not just a marriage, It's an Adventure![/color] "Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore" <*}}}><{
|
|
|
|
|
|
|