There is some english spoken, however it's always good to brush up on the spanish. I know no spanish and we got along just fine.

For our first (and so far only) visit, we opted to pay the $100 to be picked up at the airport. It's about a 2 1/2 hour drive, the last 18 miles really bumpy dusty roads. I think we'd rent a car at the airport next time and explore for a couple of days prior to arriving at Casa Banda.

It's not a hotel really. It's two buildings, each with three apartments on beautifully landscaped grounds with a pool. The owners live in one 5 are rentals of different sizes as described on their web site.

With our group, most were nude in their apartment, on their patio/deck area and at the pool and walking to and from the pool. The exceptions were a couple of the upper floor apartments have steps elevated above the privacy wall so they covered to and from the pool. We were nude 24/7 as were many others. We arranged a pot luck barbecue one night with all of the guests at the pool house area and I think 3 of the males were nude, the other 2 had wraps and the ladies had coverups of some sort. It was all good..no one was uncomfortable either way. I would guess the question really depends on the other guests your staying with.