I think its ok to want a young crowd to visit Sxm, However keep in mind!!! Young folks are working to pay bills and keep food on the table. for the most part they vacation on a strict budget. We started going to Island in our 40s, and already raised our children. We built our home in the middle 80s in Island. But the years prior where very lean. No vacations, just work... So my point is??? Unless your a young person with alot of money, and there are!!! Vacations are far and few. I do not believe for the most part, asking for young people will bring alot to the Island in the way of spending... But again!! My memory of The Sxm of past, was much different than now, and I am not trying to be negative, but so miss the raw beauty of the Island... I for one have no desire to see any more structures than they already have, and over development means more loss of the once was natural beauty of this Island... No I for one would not want to see Planet hollywood, would rather see the ocean from every angle...