It doesn't really make a difference if a new, "younger generation" branded hotel comes in or if it were to be a Ritz Carlton because it's not only the hotel but the associated amenities of the region that will determine the demographic. I live in beautiful Sarasota County Florida, a coastal area about an hour south of Tampa. The overwhelming demographic here is not the newlywed but rather the nearly dead. For almost 20 years the city of Sarasota hosted a motorcycle event which benefited children. We never had the younger bikers like the annual Daytona biker rallies but more of the urban professionals that enjoy motorcycling as a hobby. The downtown has been enjoying a building boom of million dollar+ condos in the recent past. Unfortunately these wealthy "nearly deads" got the ear of the city commission and complained about the noise and the traffic congestion for the one weekend a year that raised over 5 million dollars in business for the immediate surrounding area hotels, restaurants, suppliers etc and that rally has since been moved to the county fairgrounds where there are no shops, restaurants, waterfront except the fair food trailers that come in. These same people are trying to but the kibosh on a 30 year traditional boat race held every 4th of July weekend too for the same BS reasons. Not too long ago many of the residents were up in arms because that "Girls Gone Wild (GGW)" crew were coming to Sarasota during spring break. Spring break here is a joke in comparison to what the news media portrays it to be in the popular destinations like Cancun, South Padre etc. It is more inline with kids coming here to visit their grandparents for a free week on the beach. When the GGW crew were here it was a total waste of their time because some of their crew were overheard saying that instead of Girls Gone Wild they have found Sarasota to be Grannies Gone Mild. The area of Sarasota just doesn't hold enough interesting things to do for the younger generation and as such it really entice younger people. I believe that same type of thing will hold true in St. Martin. Just my .02

[Linked Image]