Originally Posted by sxmmartini
IF Club Orient was NOT there and it was a French Beach with Clothing Optional section but no resort... Would you go to SXM?

Is this a trick question?

I’ll concede, there are people who go to SXM for the pleasure of the clothing optional experience only and many of those people enjoy Club Orient as their preferred place to stay, but there are thousands who really could care less about either one. St. Maarten/St. Martin is so much more than just a clothing optional experience and I know you know that, too.

The beaches are beautiful and incredible: the dining options range from burgers to French Bistros to Lolos to exclusive dining options to pizza places and so many other possibilities;the people are generally friendly and kind and until The b itch Irma raised her ugly head, the logistics of getting there along with affordability of doing so were both doable for huge numbers of Americans, this one included. The free port shopping used to be awesome even if not so much these days but bargains can still be found if you look hard. And then there are the other things such as activities and out-Island experiences that° can be enjoyed from SXM so easily.

I think you’re pulling our leg with this question? jester jester

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."