I agree. We always visit Orient Beach,,,for the beach and variety of restaurants, etc. Clothing optional means nothing to us. I assume it will look much different when we visit next week, we fly out Saturday. But, having said that, I just cant imagine going to another island since discovering SXM in 2005. The cuisine, the beaches, all of it. And the friendly people we consistantlly run into. Cannot wait to return, this will be our first post Irma experience, and although things are slowly recovering, I am sure we will make the best of it. We always stay on the Dutch side. I still for whatever reason, do not feel 100 percent comfortable on the French Side,,,and I just can't tell you why. possibly because it isn't as familiar? Not sure, but we do travel over there a couple of times during our visit. I have yet to experience Harmony Nights,,I think because we usually travel earlier in January due to flights being cheaper out of Canada. This year we lucked out. 497.00 direct flight, later in the month, so getting my suitcase packed. Cannot wait.

Randy and Meg Young