|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
21 members (USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, 4 invisible),
405
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 22
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 22 |
What’s the status of water taxis Re point beyond C&I check in? Are they allowed to take you to destinations beyond C&I? Foxy's is a BVI company so can take you to your destination, it sounded like directly but you are paying a $45 Immigration fee. I think we will take the ferry upon arrival and then contract FOxy's to pick us up right from TMM and take us to Red Hook on the return.
Last edited by b6fischer; 07/24/2018 12:30 AM.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|