|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
19 members (calle313, Wylie23, kaba, SarahJane, lbksxm, CaribLarry, Manpot, RickinAtlanta, Lady Di, rms, WeLoveTheBeach, nevar37, Jim_Laraine, 6 invisible),
388
guests, and
42
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
I just heard of a very good reason to use someone like our friend and sponsor AC on here for your taxi needs on Tortola. I was just told of a cabbie charging a group $200 to go from Soper's to Riteway ( and, I believe back but not sure)..that is obscene and reflects badly on the BVI's..beware..ask first or better yet..use AC!!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|