|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
17 members (UconnHusky47, FLCajun, Rumlover, inskis, Stevemech, inspectormark, GaryC, BHK, CaribbeanSolSXM, ChiTownHarry, Leagle49, 6 invisible),
498
guests, and
216
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942 Likes: 2 |
I agree, arriving by charter 2.5 hours before first scheduled connecting flight should be fine. The last time I came into SJU on private charter flight from VG we cleared Immigration & Customs at the FBO terminal rather than the I&C location in the main terminal. We had only carry-on and had checked in on line for our SJU/USA Home Airport flight so all we had to do was walk to the main terminal (about a 10 minute stroll) to clear TSA and proceed to the gate for our connecting flight. That whole process took less than 30 minutes.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|