|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
18 members (DaveinFL, calle313, S/Y Mockingbird, nevar37, tangerine3, eyknoll, StMartinFan, SharonfromSXM, mahokid, CaribbeanCanadians, snmhanson, Rumlover, marksxm, louismcc, 2Travelers, 3 invisible),
424
guests, and
119
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1 |
We are staying the week on Virgin Gorda in late March and planning one or maybe two day trip island- hopping with a charter as well. On a free day, is it worthwhile to rent a dinghy and/or boat and cruise around the north sound? As sad as it will be, I guess I would be interested in seeing Bitter End and Saba but I'm sure you can't get out and wander around at either. The Sandbox is closed at Prickly from what I see. We are staying on Savannah Bay so wondering if it might be just as nice to spend a free day at the beach. (I don't want to over-schedule us) I don't know the current situation with Oil Nut but assume it's back to resort guests only? Thanks.... just curious if North Sound is a worthwhile expenditure.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|