sail

I guess all we can do, is to have our usual great sails and good times, and do our best to stay smart, have situational awareness, remain positive and respectful. I told Erica, we are going to make this next trip
the absolute best BVI TIME, ever.

Our usual practice , when on board, and securing the dink, is to use a proper cleat hitch to the stern quarter deck cleat and a back up bowline to a bight on to the stern pulpit. Maybe this time, talk to the conch crew, and see if I can get two
of those cables and locks, and extend the length, secure them to the boat to give us some additional distance so that the dink does not thud into the stern during the evenings . No BS, about the dink coming loose and the evil doer saying he found it adrift.

Also, is anyone aware of certain areas that are more prone to stealing or holding the dinghy for ransom. Sounds like Tortola, and Virgin Gorda from the posts. ,Regardless, we will be locking the dink up as best we can. I can also , when at the boat,
remove the fuel line. Just anything to make stealing our dink a bit more of a problem. ,

Less worry, and more party .

Denny and Erica