Ron and Carol thanks. Yes we are staying through Sunday. We are staying at L'Atlantide, it has 6 or so units, some owned by different owners, the one we rented from listed his unit on Homeaway. It is two buildings north of Rainbow Cafe , We stayed at the building next to Rainbow the last time we were here, and unfortunately, the music on Monday night was pretty bad , though right now Rainbow appears to be closed on Monday, at least it does not have Mojito Monday. I looked at a number of other places in Grand Case on the water, it was pretty easy to find studios, but I much prefer the extra space of getting a full bedroom. Many of the places on the water in Grand Case are still being worked on, so there may be more selection next year.

The real downside of staying in Grand Case on the water, it that it is hard to do much better. We went to Simpson Bay - Karakters today, since I have read so many posts. The drinks were quite good, and the food was okay, though again, I prefer the beach here, it is a little calmer.