Carol, just wanted to fill you in on a few interesting conversations my wife had the last two days we were on the island. She asked two people that worked in Grand Case about its recovery, and both said that the thing they really needed to have some of the nicer restaurants on the beach side of the street with a view to get restored and open. Not too surprising that one of the workers worked in a store that sold jewelry and touristy things, but the other person was a waiter at one of the high end French restaurants on the land side of Grand Case Boulevard. I didn't want to mention the name of the restaurant, because I didn't want anyone to get in trouble, but I found it very interesting to hear that, since I would have thought they would have seen those places across the street as competition. I guess they think that having the nicer beach front restaurants will draw more people to Grand Case, and with more people coming to Grand Case, the restaurants on the land side will see more business as well. Thought you would like to know.