|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
20 members (nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, bostonbob, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, 5 invisible),
394
guests, and
67
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1 |
I’ve had tighter connections where the luggage made it. They’re often pretty amazing. That said- I never ever check bags internationally . My personality Down there the clothes you need are so easily packable into carry on , I just don’t risk it. You can put some sunscreen into smaller containers but there will definitely be opportunity somewhere to buy sunscreen. You’ll pay more but alleviate all the stress of the “what if”. That’s my humble opinion anyway. Relax. Keep your bags with you. And buy what you need. (Sorry - not familiar with where )
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|