|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,064
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
11 members (ScottW, gomer36, BILLPIT, Kevin_B, Kennys, Rumlover, uscg1959, Compskier, SXMScubaman, 2 invisible),
370
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
I would agree...especially as JVD and Peter arent that close. You can find good snorkeling around Scrub or JVD.
I would have the captain stop at Monkey Point, Guana Island on the way over to JVD as IMHO this is a top 5 snorkeling spot in the BVIs
I have captained "we want to see it all" tours and I cant wait for the day I can skip the Baths...:)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|