And, did you know there a several health benefits associated with going nude at the beach (and other places, where it is acceptable)? My friends think I'm making this up, but seriously most people tend to wear clothing that is too restrictive and this impedes circulation in some people. Without clothing, circulation improves and this can only be a good thing. In addition, skin allergies from different types of clothing and/or detergents do not develop. Without clothes, but with the proper sunscreen, the sun provides needed amounts of vitamin D thru skin absorption. Many people, and especially adults over age 50, have vitamin D deficiencies, and in some cases there levels are very low. Proper levels of Vitamin D help our immune systems.

Sleeping nude, whether on the beach or in your bed, provides deeper most restful sleep because your body temperature is slightly lower without pajamas, cover-ups, etc. on. Deeper sleep helps improve overall health.

These are just some of the reasons that I am aware of. Probably most important is simply being comfortable in your 'own skin.' I have this dumb saying that goes ... "you've got nothing to hide when you have nothing to hide."