|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
15 members (CaribEagle, Dan58, Ottoman, dfmsml, SXMFOX, CaribbeanSolSXM, Coconut Joe, timnboston, caribmichael, diver67, GaryC, Tmo42, Rumlover, Sxmtm, 1 invisible),
403
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
I think you may have a plan Mal. The loss of this travel source would be problematic for the lower islands especially I would imagine. I was just trying to piece together how to get from Palm Island to Bequia next year and LIAT ( as risky as that is) was figuring prominently in the plan....
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|