Hey Jaime; Trip was awesome, Provisioning, better off paying for a taxi and getting all the provisions at the main IGA this will probably cost you about 120 EC both trips and to get the taxi driver to wait for you. The food land near the marina did not have a lot of items that we required. Negotiate up front for the taxi. Actually negotiate up front for everything and make sure you understand the price, oneway, two way, per person, EC vs American...

All in all the boatboys were really nice, treat them with respect, shake their hand, introduce yourself, offer them a beer, slip them 20EC if they provide help with a mooring ball or direct you to an anchorage. They will try to get you to come to an establishment on the beach. The only boatboy issue I had was in Union and that was just inexperience and I didn't confirm the price for Ice before hand. They charged me 25EC per bag x3 (you can get them at the Anchorage Yacht club in union for 12EC per bag. Liquor we brought some scotch, rum and white wine from the duty free.

Enjoy, PS salt whistle bay was so nice one of our favorite locations, Palm Island is really nice but rollie and they won't let you use any of the facilities (except the pricey bar) unless you buy a day pass for US100 per person, which sounds expensive but this includes unlimited drinks and a three course lunch. So not bad at all. This is subject to how busy they are however and may not be offered to every boat, no kids allowed...

we stopped at
- paradise beach (entry is difficult especially for a monohull, cat was fine (go to tyrell bay to check out as I think immigration is closed in Hillsborough)
- Chatham Bay, had a great time and if you get there early enough you can arrange for one of the beach bars to handle check in or wait and do it in union the next day (they are pretty relaxed regarding check in and check out as long as it is around 24 hours since last check out) we ate at Aqua and had an amazing dinner. Lisa is the cook, bartender and waiter and she is amazing! service took a while but understandable when you find out she is doing everything! if you have a large party best reserve in advance as I would imagine they would have to source everything to prepare. We had drinks at the sunset grill as wll and the rum puch was pretty strong but good
- Salt whistle bay - watch the rum punch at the salt whistle bay resort - the bartender/server Cupid was amazing, food was good
- Tabago Cays - we used Taffa AKA 'Desparado' which was delicious, lobster is out of season unfortunately but fish was really good
- Union, Happy Island - had sundowners and then bought some fresh fish and bbq'd on boat! really good!
- Palm island - already described, but if you get a day pass you can add a message for 75US which we did for the ladies as an early day mothers day gift
- long sail back to Port Louise - stayed in Marina for the night, Ate at BBs which was locale fare and hands down the best meal we had on the whole trip, portions are huge!

have fun!

Last edited by UncleLuff; 05/17/2019 11:22 AM.