Thanks for the report UncleLuff! A couple of quick questions if you have a minute to answer as we are headed down there later this week.

- I'm assuming you anchored in Paradise Bay on Carriacou. How were the conditions overnight and was the holding good there? Also did you motor around to Tyrell Bay to clear out or dinghy in and take a taxi over from Paradise Beach? Do you know if they will

- Would you be comfortable headed over to Chatham Bay from Carriacou and waiting until the next morning to clear in to SVG over in Clifton? That seems a little risky to me I guess but certainly would save the hassle of going all the way over to Union just to clear in and back to Chatham.

-Seems like Salt Whistle is pretty crowded most of the time. Have heard they do not allow anchoring there anymore with their mooring balls in place. Is that accurate based on your experience?

Thanks for any help and would love to here a report from moore5678 too from your recent trip. Will give my own trip report as well upon return.