we can all debate "progress" but I can assure you BVI is the magical place it always has been. I just got back with 1 load of college kids and to a person they said it was the best time of their lives. One said "I just want to take it in because I know I probably will never get a chance to see it again"

What is disturbing is that they all loved Carib beer and we came back to Washington DC only to find out it isnt stocked at Total Wine & Beveridge any more...the kids are planning a road trip to secure some.

Boaty Ball has a silver lining. There is a phenomena we witnessed I will call the "boaty ball hole". As we come off the peak season the FCFS mooring balls fill up and the BB balls are empty for the evening as I believe everyone would rather have a regular ball. So in October I know I can check the website in the morning and if the BB's arent filling up for the day I can stroll into a BB harbor late in the day and squat on a boaty ball and not be bothered by the FCFS ball collectors...:)