G[/quote]

Interesting point...and agree

I for one plan to go to Wonky Dog more and to recommend it more since not only did they not succumb to BB but in fact have added FCFS which not only benefits them but benefits all the Anegada business's and the BVIs as a whole...and, of course the food is great. Good business role models...

I have discussed BB with Moorings several times...[/quote]

Perhaps encourage Wonky Dog with their new balls to offer advance reservations directly.

The Last Resort did this with a few balls and since I had to pick up at airport on night of Full Moon Party, I took advantage of this advance reservation , DIRECTLY from the ball owner. There was a "premium" $ for the ball, but it also gave you "bar credit", thus ensuring your patronage at The Last Resort. (A "reserved" floater was attached to the mooring ball, clearly stating "Reserved"

Perhaps instead of just whining and bashing BB for the changes from "the good ole days", encourage COMPETITION. Email reservations with ability to cancel with adequate notice, thus allowing usage by others.

Competition in free market society helps to control prices as well as many other things about BB that the BBHaters Society dislikes.

Warren, have you discussed this possibility with Peter?

Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com