|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
10 members (dcareri, SteveH, TracyT, MKGrey, kaba, kaugens, 4 invisible),
595
guests, and
153
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 48
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 48 |
I understand this hotel is actually in the airport in SJU in Terminal D. I'm leaving on a cruise from SJU this Sunday and am wondering if I should come in a day earlier and stay in the airport hotel. Since it may be raining, can you walk from the hotel to Terminal B (Delta) indoors, or do you have to get out in the weather to change terminals? How long does it take to walk from D to B?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|