Thanks Rob. Snorkeling at FOB is a must do! Lunch is a tough call. I lean towards Cow Wreck mainly because we stay close to their beach and I love the crew. However, @bailau screwed me up when he talked me into a roti at FOB. The best i have ever had! One roti will definitely feed two people. Most days Cow Wreck is a great party.

Dinner, most on here love Wonky Dog. As do I. But the Lobster Fettuccine at Anegada Reef and the Lobster Pasta at Potters are both amazing. But for just a lobster you cannot beat Peter's at Wonky Dog. Sid's at Pomato Point is one of my new favorites. At least stop there for a drink after leaving Cow Wreck. The place is beautiful. I do recommend Potter's for after dinner. Always a great time there.

You will also read that both Kelly and Sherwin have great tours. You cannot go wrong with either. I 2nd bringing noodles.

Be sure to check out the pink flamingos while on the island. Remember, no matter where you look for them they will always be on the opposite side of the pond you are looking from.

If you need a vehicle I recommend Dean (284-544-3703).

Go Irish!!

Bill

[Linked Image]