|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
19 members (calle313, S/Y Mockingbird, nevar37, tangerine3, eyknoll, StMartinFan, SharonfromSXM, mahokid, CaribbeanCanadians, snmhanson, Rumlover, marksxm, louismcc, 2Travelers, RickinAtlanta, 4 invisible),
430
guests, and
119
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Went by yesterday and the ground floor has a way to go before its ready for anything. There is rebar set for new concrete pillars and it looks like they'll expand out over what was the front deck..be interesting to see.I wanted to buy Indigo House back in 1989 but it was out of my budget and I bought CRC in Apple Bay instead. Must say, once the cruise ships came in I thought it was a wise decision not to be right on the beach in CGB..I have heared complaints of tourists just strolling in from the beach and using the bathroom!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|