We are members at Hidden Beach so we can give you a first hand account, we were there this past April. Hidden Beach has 40 rooms so even when it is full it does not feel crowded , it is a little more expensive then some other c/o resorts but in our opinion well worth it, the food is top notch as well as the drinks. The staff is fantastic and will learn your name and what you drink. Unlike some c/o resorts you can be nude 24/7 if you wish, even in the restaurant , El Dorado seaside suites is next door( less then 100 feet) and has 6 restaurants to choose from if you wish to cover up and go over there anytime. My wife and I love being naked but also like to dress up in the evening and go over for a little different ambiance, very romantic. Hidden Beach also has a c/o catamaran cruise every Wed. Extra cost but we have done it 3 times and it is a very nice and fun trip. HB is a nudist resort so don't confuse it with Hedo or Desire. If you would like to check it out give me a shout and I may be able to save you some $'s. By the way , we were at Orient in July and I guess we are spoiled by the all inclusive but HB was way more fun.