Originally Posted by Alec Atteberry
Originally Posted by Rush

As I am heading down in a week and half, I have been monitoring the availability on BoatyBall in the morning (at 7 AM). I may have misread (and BoatyBall can correct me), but it appears that there are a majority of balls pre-reserved a day ahead. I thought there were supposed to only a limited number. Either way, they are all gone (at places you need them) at 7 AM. I don't mind paying the extra $5-10 per day, but the Tax on the "pre-reserved" balls is too steep, IMO.

Just a slight point of clarification. Less than 7 users per week have the advanced reservation feature enabled and they are still limited to making one reservation per day. That means that over 90% of reservations are through the standard same day system.

Ok less then Seven users per week as you say still have to make daily reservations. So your saying with your $400 program they still have to go through the routine?
Your system is a disaster and does nothing to produce a stress free vacation except for you and your cronies.
I know you’re probably laughing at the BVI Tourism company but you’re pissing off the charterers.
They don’t want your system and it’s a matter of time before you’re out along with some corrupt politicians 😁👍