No water on Friday - planned outage, apparently but no warning

Water on Saturday from 6 to 8 pm only - not enough pressure or enough time to do either dishes or laundry

Water on Sunday from 8 to 10am and 6 to 8 pm - got showers - flushed toilets, etc... still not able to do laundry or dishes

Today - no water - no water until at LEAST 2pm - (though I do not believe them at all at this point)

Cannot say enough nice things about Magali Bertho - she came to apartment and discussed with us in person on Saturday morning - and texted me again this morning - information helps, but it does not make it all better. If our apartment did not have access to a pool, we’d have no way to flush toilets - I will shower at beach bar this afternoon because I don’t expect water back on here...

I do NOT think the government has handled this well at all - apparently it was strategic outages to only certain part of French St. Martin - no one was warned - and surprise - putting pressure on and off into a leaky system breaks it... I am no engineer, but that should not surprise anyone.