My flights had changed in terms of TIME and EQUIPMENT from when I booked them, so I was able to cancel for our end of May trip and get a refund. Since your flight is technically still listed as going, if you attempt to cancel yourself now, you would be forced to accept a voucher. I really don't know what the time limits are on the vouchers they are giving out now, as in, when they have to be used by. Originally they had to be used within one year of the date of the original booking. If you booked a LONG time ago, as we did, then the voucher might be virtually useless to you. It would only have gotten us to August of this year. If you booked relatively recently, then one year from the date of the original booking might be good enough. The other day when I called AA, I did the 'call back' thing and it was only 5 minutes before they called me back. So, you may want to give them a call and find out what your options are. They are giving like a 25% bonus if you do accept a voucher. If you don't want a voucher at all, then suggest you just wait a while longer and see what shakes out.

Carol Hill