Honestly....i really doubt very much that by August, people will be willing to get on a cruise ship. I live in Florida, and have lots of friends that LOVE to cruise...some monthly. They are refusing to step foot on a ship for maybe years. After what happened on those ships at the beginnning of the quarantine, and people stuck on their ships for weeks....The threat of a lot of people hitting the ships are very slim. Right now, the prices are so ridiculously small....and they are having trouble getting cabins sold. I can tell you flat out...this guy and his wife surely will NOT be taking any cruises in the immediate future! Also heard recently, that the ships will probably be doing away with ''self help'' eating....meaning NO BUFFETS. What??? And of course...those long hallways, crowded shows.....extra crowded dining rooms...the lifeboat drills.....the waiting to board in the great crowded arenas...social distancing will be impossible. Our world probably will NEVER be the same as it was.