I don’t know for certain how the secondary markets for ticket purchases works (Travelocity etal) but I do know from personal experience JB refused to refund my purchase price for April flights they cancelled. Having been pretty sure of the law in these situations, I politely argued with them, not really wanting a travel voucher, and after the third or fourth phone call and prolonged waits on hold, along with discussions with Supervisors, they finally agreed to refund my money but only after I cited chapter and verse of the DOT rules regarding refunds. About a month after all this transpired there was a news blurb from Elaine Chou (sp?) saying the like kind refunds were mandatory when the airline made the cancellations,

And another thought - I’ve been watching a specific November one way lowest fare flight since the dates were listed on their site and so far it’s gone up in price $35.00 or 3100 JB points with only four seats sold. Price clearly not dictated by theory of supply and demand.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."