|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
20 members (GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, bostonbob, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, SkipperC, 5 invisible),
393
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003 |
I am currently in the usvi, st John, US flagged sailboat. Are there any restrictions to us sailing down to St Croix? I heard a rumor inbound boats were being quarantined. Any real knowledge will be appreciated.
Thanks Terry I don’t sail to St Croix but have friends there who sail to St Thomas and St John without any problem. I’ve sailed from St Thomas to St. John and back many times without a problem
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|