Hi Everybody,

My wife and I arrived back in SXM on the 18th after a two-day sail from Grenada. This is our third winter living aboard here after years of flying in. We initially checked into the Dutch side, as we were allowed to immediately after coming from a "Green" country. We prefer however to stay on anchor on the French side, so we had to get permission from the French Coast Guard. A few emails and forms, and a couple of days and two $120 PCR tests later, we were given permission to shift to the French side. Ahh, it feels so good to be "home."

So this brings us to today's big decision. We are anchored at Grand Case, and it is our anniversary. Where do we want to go for dinner?! I know you can't go far wrong no matter what you do, so it's a delightful problem to have. First, our regular spot here is La Villa. We've enjoyed many dinners there. It's pretty reasonable. Second, we missed our Grand Case dinner this time last year so it seems like it would be okay to be a bit extravagant, and one of the very best meals of my life was Le Pressoire. I know it has changed hands, comments? Third, someone gave us a Grand Case Passport of sorts, where if you visit three restaurants (Ocean 82, L'auberge Gourmand, and Bistrot Cariabes), you get a free bottle of rhum! Oceans 82 and L'auberge are already stamped, do we go for Bistrot Caraibes? ( I can already hear Carol's comment).

Help a brother out - what to do?

Working hard to be the best yacht bum I can be.