My wife and I were wanting to travel to Mexico in the middle of March but the airfare was more than we wanted to pay so we ended up checking out N Resort for 5 days.

Overall it was fine. We enjoy naked vacations and this fit the bill. I do prefer the work ethic in Mexico. When they say they are going to get you something, they actually return with it in a reasonable time. That was not our experience at N Resort. The Jamaican culture tends to be less concerned about the speed or accuracy of their service.

We took cold showers for 2 out of the 5 days that we were there and we were the only ones in our building (block 8.) I tried to call the desk, but the phone was dead. Other posters have stated that the phone system has been out for a while. When I walked to the desk to complain about the cold water, I asked the girl at the desk if the phones were working. She replied rather sheepishly, "not at this time..." It was a reply that she had given before.

The wifi coverage on the resort was pretty good, but again it only worked for a few days. It was their connection to the outside world that was the problem. We were able to get signal from their system, it just wasn't hooked to the WWW.

The food was good overall and the presentation of it on the plate was very good. The drinks that we tried were ok, but the mix of them was very inconsistent.

Overall, it was a nice get away for the two of us, but I am not sure that we will return. We did enjoy the long walk down the beach a couple of different days. It is to the West (turn left when you face the ocean) and goes for about two miles. The only people that we ran into were other people from N. They were naked like us.

We were able to be nude anytime we wanted. The only stipulation was that your mid section had to be covered when you went up to the buffet. There were topless and nude at every meal and others that were in varying degrees of dress. They have posted themes on their web site but have different ones posted at the resort. Some were able to participate in the themes, but they must have called ahead.

We may try them again in the future, but I will need to read better reports from others before I will spend the money.

epenrod

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 03/31/2014 09:30 AM.